Introduce Yourself to My Fast GTI (NEW MEMBERS START HERE)
MyFastGTI.com is the premier Volkswagen GTI Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself to My Fast GTI (NEW MEMBERS START HERE)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Introduce Yourself to My Fast GTI (NEW MEMBERS START HERE)

Welcome to MFG, Use this thread to Introduce yourself to everyone! whether your old school Vdubber or new to the VW scene, We welcome you to My Fast GTI. Just bought? We'd love to hear about you and your new GTI.
    FF
    Have a Fast Day..........
    Its better to burn out than to fade away!
    It's the scheisse.
    Auf Wiedersehen, sucka.
    The GTI MkV. Pre-tuned in Deutschland
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Say Howdy Here

Howdy
    '06 MkV - Pkg 2 &amp; DSG rollin' on 18's<br />*VagCom*

DubMeister

Well how ya doin' pardner?
    Race with the best, die like the rest! Or you could just lose, that works too.<br /><br />Hidden Content

Dubber In Training

Default Re: Introduce Yourself to My Fast GTI (NEW MEMBERS START HERE)

Found your site while looking for info on myfast. Voila, MYFASTGTI. Awesome
    New jack to the whole forum thing. Here we go
    97 vr6
    04 24v
    07 16vturbo
    Hidden Content

Shaken not stirred...

Quote Originally Posted by JeeTeeEYE View Post
    Found your site while looking for info on myfast. Voila, MYFASTGTI. Awesome
    New jack to the whole forum thing. Here we go

Welcome to MFG!
    ----------
    Hidden Content

New Dub Cub

ay guys new to the forum,had my gti for about a year...can someone please for the love of god tell me where to get a set of blac gti 2007k rims with a red lip for my vdub

New Dub Cub

Hey Everyone, My name is Bryan I'm new to MFG but I've seen it a couple times and I love all the info on here. I've had my Candy White 06 MKV GTI for just over a year and a half and I so love my car. I'm really wanting to start to mod my car in the next few months. I have a feeling a lot of you guys will be helpin me out with all your advice. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    Hey Everyone, My name is Bryan I'm new to MFG but I've seen it a couple times and I love all the info on here. I've had my Candy White 06 MKV GTI for just over a year and a half and I so love my car. I'm really wanting to start to mod my car in the next few months. I have a feeling a lot of you guys will be helpin me out with all your advice. Thanks!!!
    sweet; same year and color as my car, welcome.

GTfly time

howdy yall

New Dub Cub

Sup folks

Planning on getting an 06 this Saturday (providing the dealership meets my monetary demands)
    going manual because thats just the only way I know to enjoy driving

I am interested in all the after market parts I can get for this car

seems like there are some fellow houstonites on this boards too so perhaps you guys have a meet ups at a local coffee or tapioca place around here

guess ill be back on here after I get the car

My GTI would say howdy (its from cowboy country - alberta), but I'll say hi!
    &quot;If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you&#039;re gonna see some serious ****.&quot; -- Doc. Brown (Back to The Future)

New Dub Cub

Hey everyone,

Very impressed with the maturity on this site, hope it stays this way. I'm a BMW tech and shop owner, but my heart is all VW. I have owned many beetles and buses over the years, bought a new GTi VR6 in 95 and loved it. For the last several years I have driven a beautiful unrestored 1970 BMW 2500 sedan as my daily driver, but began to feel guilty about it and decided it should be a sunny day car. I went car shopping and tried to get excited about the BMW 330i ZHP but couldn't. On a whim I went and drove the GTi with the DSG and fell in love with it. If anyone has driven a BMW with the SMG trans, you would know what I mean when I say the DSG is light years ahead of BMW in this department. I am very happy with the car so far. I wouldn't mind better sounding speakers and fewer interior rattles, but overall it's a blast.

I'm sure my BMW customers will give me crap when they find out I bought a VW, but who cares, I have a grin on my face when I get to work.

New Dub Cub

Quote Originally Posted by Fog View Post
    Hey everyone,

Very impressed with the maturity on this site, hope it stays this way. I'm a BMW tech and shop owner, but my heart is all VW. I have owned many beetles and buses over the years, bought a new GTi VR6 in 95 and loved it. For the last several years I have driven a beautiful unrestored 1970 BMW 2500 sedan as my daily driver, but began to feel guilty about it and decided it should be a sunny day car. I went car shopping and tried to get excited about the BMW 330i ZHP but couldn't. On a whim I went and drove the GTi with the DSG and fell in love with it. If anyone has driven a BMW with the SMG trans, you would know what I mean when I say the DSG is light years ahead of BMW in this department. I am very happy with the car so far. I wouldn't mind better sounding speakers and fewer interior rattles, but overall it's a blast.

I'm sure my BMW customers will give me crap when they find out I bought a VW, but who cares, I have a grin on my face when I get to work.
    Very nostalgic, now I'm missing my '74 2002 :/