Need Photos Of Your MKIV to feature
MyFastGTI.com is the premier Volkswagen GTI Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 1049

Thread: Need Photos Of Your MKIV to feature

  1. #81
    I'm Watching You volcano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bronx, NY & Allentown, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15,541

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    TR = Tornado Red

    it just look darker maybe it just the picture. my red looks different lol but my car is also TR
    14 S4 & 03 GTI 1.8T & 04 Golf

    96 GTI 2.0 (Sold)
    00 Passat Wagon 1.8T (Sold)


    Hidden Content

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MyFastGTI.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #82
    Banned User
    Teh Chr!s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,040

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_MK4 View Post
    what's TR? totally repainted? lol

    My car has the Tornado Red Paint. Paint code LY3D
    U Answered Ur Own Question

    TR

    Tornado Red
    04 TR .:R32 1of500 ( Stage 4 Supercharged )
    04 BMP .:GLI (.:R32 Swapped)
    08 Audi A3 3.2VR6 Quattro ( Daily Beater )

  4. #83
    GTI Master Red_MK4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Right now at Pittsburg, KS.... Permanent Home at Miami, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    LOL..... ME IS RETARDED
    Last edited by D.Light; 07-31-2009 at 10:31 PM.
    I haz heated seats for Miami Florida! Hidden Content
    --- Full APR Stage II, Forge 007, SouthBend Stage 2 Clutch with 13 pound Flywheel, EVOMS V-Flow, ECS Light Weight Pulley Kit, ECS Dogbone mount insert, ECS Race Valve, Forge TIP, MK4 Full TurboPod w/ Indigo Boost Gauge, Greddy Turbo Timer with Companion Lite, Pioneer F90bt with Kicker Sub, TR Eyelids, 15% Tinted Windows, debadged, blacked out VW emblem, grill, side lights, and rims ---

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MyFastGTI.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #84
    Banned User
    Teh Chr!s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,040

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_MK4 View Post
    LOL..... ME IS RETARDED
    Mentally Deficient
    ^^ Better Term
    Some People Are Offended By Teh Word Retard .... I Personally Dont Care
    04 TR .:R32 1of500 ( Stage 4 Supercharged )
    04 BMP .:GLI (.:R32 Swapped)
    08 Audi A3 3.2VR6 Quattro ( Daily Beater )

  7. #85
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Chr!s View Post
    Mentally Deficient
    ^^ Better Term
    Some People Are Offended By Teh Word Retard .... I Personally Dont Care
    O NO does that mean someone is going to come and pull that Tropic Thunder BS again.
    Its a word.....freedom of f*ckin speech

  8. #86
    Banned User
    Teh Chr!s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,040

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by slippednfelled View Post
    O NO does that mean someone is going to come and pull that Tropic Thunder BS again.
    Its a word.....freedom of f*ckin speech
    LOL

    Just Pointing Out Teh Obvious.....

    Like I Said I Do Not Care What U Choose To Say
    04 TR .:R32 1of500 ( Stage 4 Supercharged )
    04 BMP .:GLI (.:R32 Swapped)
    08 Audi A3 3.2VR6 Quattro ( Daily Beater )

  9. #87
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    I know I just get all pissy when people are steppin on my rights. haha
    I dont care what you say, who you say it too, or who you offend

  10. #88
    Banned User
    Teh Chr!s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,040

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by slippednfelled View Post
    I know I just get all pissy when people are steppin on my rights. haha
    I dont care what you say, who you say it too, or who you offend
    Personally I Agree ....
    04 TR .:R32 1of500 ( Stage 4 Supercharged )
    04 BMP .:GLI (.:R32 Swapped)
    08 Audi A3 3.2VR6 Quattro ( Daily Beater )

  11. #89
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by evan@absolute Hidden Content
    did you slippedncrashd?
    04 JTI

  12. #90
    Banned User
    Teh Chr!s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,040

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by slippednfelled View Post
    Awww So Cute

    D ...We Found Ur RS Replacment
    04 TR .:R32 1of500 ( Stage 4 Supercharged )
    04 BMP .:GLI (.:R32 Swapped)
    08 Audi A3 3.2VR6 Quattro ( Daily Beater )

  13. #91
    GTI Master Red_MK4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Right now at Pittsburg, KS.... Permanent Home at Miami, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    LOL.... sry?? maybe not?? lol... so
    ME IS MENTALLY DEFFICIENT? LOL
    I haz heated seats for Miami Florida! Hidden Content
    --- Full APR Stage II, Forge 007, SouthBend Stage 2 Clutch with 13 pound Flywheel, EVOMS V-Flow, ECS Light Weight Pulley Kit, ECS Dogbone mount insert, ECS Race Valve, Forge TIP, MK4 Full TurboPod w/ Indigo Boost Gauge, Greddy Turbo Timer with Companion Lite, Pioneer F90bt with Kicker Sub, TR Eyelids, 15% Tinted Windows, debadged, blacked out VW emblem, grill, side lights, and rims ---

  14. #92
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Chr!s View Post
    Awww So Cute

    D ...We Found Ur RS Replacment
    hahaha, that actually made me laugh really loudly at the library where I work. everyone just turned and stared at me like I was crazy
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by evan@absolute Hidden Content
    did you slippedncrashd?
    04 JTI

  15. #93
    I'm Watching You volcano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bronx, NY & Allentown, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15,541

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Chr!s View Post
    Awww So Cute

    D ...We Found Ur RS Replacment


    lol




    14 S4 & 03 GTI 1.8T & 04 Golf

    96 GTI 2.0 (Sold)
    00 Passat Wagon 1.8T (Sold)


    Hidden Content

  16. #94
    Jedi Dubber
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunman, Indiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Chr!s View Post
    Mentally Deficient
    ^^ Better Term
    Some People Are Offended By Teh Word Retard .... I Personally Dont Care
    Technicaly, I dont think someone could be offended by the term retard because if they understand it then how could they in fact possibly be one, and if they are a retard how could they know?

  17. #95
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by abeever View Post
    Technicaly, I dont think someone could be offended by the term retard because if they understand it then how could they in fact possibly be one, and if they are a retard how could they know?
    now that kiddies is splendid logic!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by evan@absolute Hidden Content
    did you slippedncrashd?
    04 JTI

  18. #96
    Jedi Dubber
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunman, Indiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by slippednfelled View Post
    now that kiddies is splendid logic!
    I only know cuz I was one!

  19. #97
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    what a kiddie or a retard?
    just messin man
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by evan@absolute Hidden Content
    did you slippedncrashd?
    04 JTI

  20. #98
    Jedi Dubber
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunman, Indiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    .x.
    Last edited by D.Light; 07-16-2009 at 05:18 PM.

  21. #99
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    .x.
    Last edited by D.Light; 07-16-2009 at 05:18 PM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by evan@absolute Hidden Content
    did you slippedncrashd?
    04 JTI

  22. #100
    Brings The Ruckus D.Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    407
    Posts
    6,854

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by abeever View Post
    Technicaly, I dont think someone could be offended by the term retard because if they understand it then how could they in fact possibly be one, and if they are a retard how could they know?
    People get offended by it because unlike any racial, gender based, ethnic, or otherwise derogatory slander made upon a person mentally handicapped people do not possess the intelligence and where withal to defend and respond to such verbal abuses. Gonna play devils advocate here but call a person of african american descent a n!**a and what happens? Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the entire buck futtin NAACP make sure you're seen as a biggot and a hate monger. Not only that but the person to whom you initiated the insult can also intelligently defend themselves against such verbal battery. However call a handicapped person a retard, and what the f*ck happens...? Nothin no one says anything because the person you said it to doesn't comprehend that he/she is being made fun of. Thats why people are offended by the term, same reason n!gger, spic, kike, guinea, and all the other sh!t offends people, simply because you aren't one of em doesn't mean you aren't allowed to feel compassion and respect for your fellow man when he is being harassed based not on his actions but on some manner of how he was brought into the world. But Hey If thats how ya'll wanna live, makin fun of people who can't defend themselves, simply because they are less intelligent then you thats your business, but it will NOT happen on the MKIV forum, if it bothers you that much PM me, other then that i dont want to here about all this bullsh!t anymore.
    VTAkkiiiin

  23. #101
    Brings The Ruckus D.Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    407
    Posts
    6,854

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Chr!s View Post
    Awww So Cute

    D ...We Found Ur RS Replacment
    Well played sir... well played
    VTAkkiiiin

  24. #102
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by dlight88 View Post
    People get offended by it because unlike any racial, gender based, ethnic, or otherwise derogatory slander made upon a person mentally handicapped people do not possess the intelligence and where withal to defend and respond to such verbal abuses. Gonna play devils advocate here but call a person of african american descent a n!**a and what happens? Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the entire buck futtin NAACP make sure you're seen as a biggot and a hate monger. Not only that but the person to whom you initiated the insult can also intelligently defend themselves against such verbal battery. However call a handicapped person a retard, and what the f*ck happens...? Nothin no one says anything because the person you said it to doesn't comprehend that he/she is being made fun of. Thats why people are offended by the term, same reason n!gger, spic, kike, guinea, and all the other sh!t offends people, simply because you aren't one of em doesn't mean you aren't allowed to feel compassion and respect for your fellow man when he is being harassed based not on his actions but on some manner of how he was brought into the world. But Hey If thats how ya'll wanna live, makin fun of people who can't defend themselves, simply because they are less intelligent then you thats your business, but it will NOT happen on the MKIV forum, if it bothers you that much PM me, other then that i dont want to here about all this bullsh!t anymore.
    that is very well said and I do agree somewhat and it was a mistake to keep it going in the forum and all, But it is a freedom that we have, in this great country we can say whatever we want and where ever we want without fear of backlash. that is in theory sadly thats the case. While it is distasteful, I admit that and I am apologizing to anyone I may have offended.

    O and a much lighter note, I am proud to be replacement for such a grand vechile that dlight has, just now in a different color!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by evan@absolute Hidden Content
    did you slippedncrashd?
    04 JTI

  25. #103
    Brings The Ruckus D.Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    407
    Posts
    6,854

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by slippednfelled View Post
    that is very well said and I do agree somewhat and it was a mistake to keep it going in the forum and all, But it is a freedom that we have, in this great country we can say whatever we want and where ever we want without fear of backlash. that is in theory sadly thats the case. While it is distasteful, I admit that and I am apologizing to anyone I may have offended.
    O and a much lighter note, I am proud to be replacement for such a grand vechile that dlight has, just now in a different color!
    I know on the freedom of speech and all that but seriously guys, if ya wouldnt say n*gger, spic, fag, etc why retard? cuz they wont say anything back? Honestly why? cuz if it is that you dont have to worry about offended some one and you can just make yourself feel better by puttin em down then to me your just a *****, honestly any other group you put down will come after you...free speech or not, and will ruin whatever unbiased reputation you cling to just look at what happened with that kramer guy

    And your car is lookin good need to come up with a name for my color....
    VTAkkiiiin

  26. #104
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by dlight88 View Post
    I know on the freedom of speech and all that but seriously guys, if ya wouldnt say n*gger, spic, fag, etc why retard? cuz they wont say anything back? Honestly why? cuz if it is that you dont have to worry about offended some one and you can just make yourself feel better by puttin em down then to me your just a *****, honestly any other group you put down will come after you...free speech or not, and will ruin whatever unbiased reputation you cling to just look at what happened with that kramer guy

    And your car is lookin good need to come up with a name for my color....
    I know I am just a young yet old world conservative hahaha.

    and yes you do. I suggest D"i see the light" black
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by evan@absolute Hidden Content
    did you slippedncrashd?
    04 JTI

  27. #105
    Brings The Ruckus D.Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    407
    Posts
    6,854

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by slippednfelled View Post
    and yes you do. I suggest D"i see the light" black
    hmmmmmmmmmm..... YUP!1!!1
    VTAkkiiiin

  28. #106
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    i think we have a winner. and when are those proper pics going to be up
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by evan@absolute Hidden Content
    did you slippedncrashd?
    04 JTI

  29. #107
    Brings The Ruckus D.Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    407
    Posts
    6,854

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    checkmeh thread in like 5
    VTAkkiiiin

  30. #108
    GTI Master slippednfelled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,956

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    will do. I am excited to see this new color
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by evan@absolute Hidden Content
    did you slippedncrashd?
    04 JTI

  31. #109
    GTI Master Red_MK4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Right now at Pittsburg, KS.... Permanent Home at Miami, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com




    I haz heated seats for Miami Florida! Hidden Content
    --- Full APR Stage II, Forge 007, SouthBend Stage 2 Clutch with 13 pound Flywheel, EVOMS V-Flow, ECS Light Weight Pulley Kit, ECS Dogbone mount insert, ECS Race Valve, Forge TIP, MK4 Full TurboPod w/ Indigo Boost Gauge, Greddy Turbo Timer with Companion Lite, Pioneer F90bt with Kicker Sub, TR Eyelids, 15% Tinted Windows, debadged, blacked out VW emblem, grill, side lights, and rims ---

  32. #110
    Brings The Ruckus D.Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    407
    Posts
    6,854

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    you getz a cookie for gettin the thread back on topic, and a brewski for bein from america's wang
    VTAkkiiiin

  33. #111
    GTI Master Red_MK4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Right now at Pittsburg, KS.... Permanent Home at Miami, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by dlight88 View Post
    you getz a cookie for gettin the thread back on topic, and a brewski for bein from america's wang
    lol... thank you... I HAD TO POST THIS PICS WITH MY NEW GRILLE AND EYELIDS!!! (mad excited about it!!!!!!)
    I haz heated seats for Miami Florida! Hidden Content
    --- Full APR Stage II, Forge 007, SouthBend Stage 2 Clutch with 13 pound Flywheel, EVOMS V-Flow, ECS Light Weight Pulley Kit, ECS Dogbone mount insert, ECS Race Valve, Forge TIP, MK4 Full TurboPod w/ Indigo Boost Gauge, Greddy Turbo Timer with Companion Lite, Pioneer F90bt with Kicker Sub, TR Eyelids, 15% Tinted Windows, debadged, blacked out VW emblem, grill, side lights, and rims ---

  34. #112
    GTI Master HoopaChalupa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,219

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    wtf is in the background of ur pics?

  35. #113
    GTI Master Red_MK4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Right now at Pittsburg, KS.... Permanent Home at Miami, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by HoopaChalupa View Post
    wtf is in the background of ur pics?
    they're Huge potato heads the building where i work... a French architect designed that.. lol
    I haz heated seats for Miami Florida! Hidden Content
    --- Full APR Stage II, Forge 007, SouthBend Stage 2 Clutch with 13 pound Flywheel, EVOMS V-Flow, ECS Light Weight Pulley Kit, ECS Dogbone mount insert, ECS Race Valve, Forge TIP, MK4 Full TurboPod w/ Indigo Boost Gauge, Greddy Turbo Timer with Companion Lite, Pioneer F90bt with Kicker Sub, TR Eyelids, 15% Tinted Windows, debadged, blacked out VW emblem, grill, side lights, and rims ---

  36. #114
    I'm Watching You volcano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bronx, NY & Allentown, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15,541

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    fu<king french
    14 S4 & 03 GTI 1.8T & 04 Golf

    96 GTI 2.0 (Sold)
    00 Passat Wagon 1.8T (Sold)


    Hidden Content

  37. #115
    Jedi Dubber
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunman, Indiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    has anyone checked the meaning of retard? it means to be slow, its not derogatory, its acurate, soon we wont even be able to say mentally handicap, it will just be called a hoosier! and to get back on topic, I like the eyelids but dont understand the obsession to remove the VW from front grill whilst everyone wanting to scream "I own a VW". Just a little confussing to me. Love the pic local too! I tried to take mine at a giant tomatoe farm and you beat me to it. No big deal, tomatoe, tomato, potatoe, potato, doesnt matter I guess.

  38. #116
    GTI Master Red_MK4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Right now at Pittsburg, KS.... Permanent Home at Miami, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by volcano View Post
    fu<king french
    lol...hey volcano u should get the eyelids too... it would look awesome on your car...
    I haz heated seats for Miami Florida! Hidden Content
    --- Full APR Stage II, Forge 007, SouthBend Stage 2 Clutch with 13 pound Flywheel, EVOMS V-Flow, ECS Light Weight Pulley Kit, ECS Dogbone mount insert, ECS Race Valve, Forge TIP, MK4 Full TurboPod w/ Indigo Boost Gauge, Greddy Turbo Timer with Companion Lite, Pioneer F90bt with Kicker Sub, TR Eyelids, 15% Tinted Windows, debadged, blacked out VW emblem, grill, side lights, and rims ---

  39. #117
    GTI Master Red_MK4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Right now at Pittsburg, KS.... Permanent Home at Miami, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by abeever View Post
    has anyone checked the meaning of retard? it means to be slow, its not derogatory, its acurate, soon we wont even be able to say mentally handicap, it will just be called a hoosier! and to get back on topic, I like the eyelids but dont understand the obsession to remove the VW from front grill whilst everyone wanting to scream "I own a VW". Just a little confussing to me. Love the pic local too! I tried to take mine at a giant tomatoe farm and you beat me to it. No big deal, tomatoe, tomato, potatoe, potato, doesnt matter I guess.
    so i can say again that i'm a retard ok... well,,, I'M A RETARD!! lol
    Well, i put the eyelids because i always wanted to have them so it would look angry and the grille i put it so i would have it different than most of the gti's and because i like it too. Also i like the combination of the grille and eyelids, i think it actually changes the whole attitude of the car and it kinda looks like a face now and not just a regular front bumper... (ps. i'm puting the fog lights and euro license plate soon)
    I haz heated seats for Miami Florida! Hidden Content
    --- Full APR Stage II, Forge 007, SouthBend Stage 2 Clutch with 13 pound Flywheel, EVOMS V-Flow, ECS Light Weight Pulley Kit, ECS Dogbone mount insert, ECS Race Valve, Forge TIP, MK4 Full TurboPod w/ Indigo Boost Gauge, Greddy Turbo Timer with Companion Lite, Pioneer F90bt with Kicker Sub, TR Eyelids, 15% Tinted Windows, debadged, blacked out VW emblem, grill, side lights, and rims ---

  40. #118
    GTI Master HoopaChalupa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,219

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    eye lids look way better on a mkiv rather than mkv but the boser hood is better than all...

  41. #119
    Brings The Ruckus D.Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    407
    Posts
    6,854

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Quote Originally Posted by abeever View Post
    has anyone checked the meaning of retard? it means to be slow, its not derogatory, its acurate, soon we wont even be able to say mentally handicap, it will just be called a hoosier!
    so calling someone slow isn't derogatory? And making fun of somethin someone has no control over is just peachy as well then huh? I mean the meanin of spic is someone of hispanic origin, does that mean its fine to say? Guinea someone of italian descent, is that ok to? Faggot is used to describe a homosexual, you get the point there buddy and the only reason people dont think twice about makin fun of a handicapped person is because well sh1t whats that person gonna say? And honestly do you think the term mentally handicapped will ever be deemed derogatory? was african american? hispanic? homosexual? no and would ya care to know why? Because those are the accurate terms with no bias built into them unlike, n1gger, spic, faggot what have you, so I pose to you again, why do you feel its ok to use one derogatory term but not the other, you afraid that if you walked into a room full of african americans and shouted n1gger they may get offended and do somethin about it? where as if you pranced your ass into a room full of handicapped folks and shouted retards yyou'd get out scott free? honestly man thats the truest definition of punk bitch there is
    Last edited by D.Light; 07-25-2009 at 06:45 PM.
    VTAkkiiiin

  42. #120
    Moderator-ing cbursten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,622

    Default Re: Need Photos Of Your MKIV GTI to feature on MYFASTGTI.com

    Uhhhh....


    What just happened here?

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by shaun07 Hidden Content
    i just take it off, and ****ing drink it like a ****ing man. see these ****ing balls? see these pecs? see this dixck? i piss 103 octane 6 days a week, and pure awesomeness on sundays

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 703
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 11:16 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 01:21 PM
  3. Your fav. Gti feature?
    By shaun07 in forum VW GTI
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:10 PM
  4. Kick-Down Feature?
    By stanielz in forum VW GTI Newbies & FAQs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 12:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •