So I've decided to start my own build thread, I will be posting pictures and descriptions of all my current projects and parts. I welcome any suggestions on what I should do next, as well as any comments!
I have a 2005 MKIV Golf GTI 1.8t with the 5speed auto tiptronic transmission. Reflex Silver
Current HP: Unknown
Current TQ: Unknown
- Streetline X Coilovers with H&R Springs in the front
- Neuspeed 1" Strut Bar
- H&R 25mm Lower Sway Bar
- H&R 25mm Rear Sway Bar
- Hart Front and Rear Drilled Slotted Rotors (I know its not a popular brand, but I have had great experience with them on my 01 ML320, 05 Spectra5 and my 91 Civic SI)
- Hart Semi-metallic Brake pads Front and Rear
- Nankang AS-1 245/45/17 High Performance Tires (Cheep and great so far with 5k miles on them
- Forge Motorsports Turbo Inlet Pipe
- HKS 1st Gen SSQV BOV
- ECS Tuning Performance Pendulum Mount
- ECS Tuning Aluminum Split Coolant Pipe
- ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Cold Air Intake with a Apexi Power Intake Filter
- SSP Tuning Custom Stage 1 ECU tune with immo defeat running 18-19 lbs of boost 2-step launch control
- 2.0 Coilpack Conversion
- Mahle Large Oil Filter
- ADB Front Mount Intercooler
- Neuspeed 3" Catback Exhaust
- ECS Tuning 25mm and 30mm Wheel Spacers (Not currently installed)
- ECS Tuning Hood Release Handle
- 6k High/Low Beam HID's
- NewSouth Color Match Boost Gauge and center mount column pod
- LED Interior Lights
I's still looking to buy a Nuespeed 3" DP for stage 2 tune and some additional Forge Motorsports hoses, as well as the ECS Tuning Engine/Transmission Mount upgrades.
What else do you think would be a good addition for this mild build?
Will post more pictures at a later time...