is there any interest in a MK1 for a build project?
MyFastGTI.com is the premier Volkswagen GTI Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: is there any interest in a MK1 for a build project?

Default is there any interest in a MK1 for a build project?

A friend/neighbor wants to sell his mk1 to someone who'll show it some tlc rather than turn it into a parts unit. It has begun to show minor rust in some small areas. I told him I'd check into some forums or local regional forums and maybe we'd find someone willing to keep it alive. I'll get some pics if there is a good amount of interest. It has a techtonics/giac chip and exhaust, recaro front seats, I believe even a spare set of alloy wheels, and a Kamei ground effect set all around it. Right now it is sort of a pale yellow with black interior. I will add more details as time goes by.
    I would love to have it, but I know I'd easily sink $10k into it and I'm looking for property right now. ;|
    K04 PLAY...Hidden Content ...ZOOM DIS!
    `07 GTI/GIAC K04 Tunes/GIAC DSG Tune/AWE DV/APR HPFP/USP LPFP/S3 INJ's & fmic/RS4 fprv/FORGE fmtc, WG & TB HOSE/TECH.TUNING TB/BSH PCV&MOUNT's/NSP BOOST GAGE/AP Lite-PULLEY/NEUS. P-FLO&BOOST PIPES/GIAC DSG FILE/13.2"BBK/BILSTEIN B8 DAMPERS/W.A.L.K./H&R SS SPRINGS+F&R-ARB/TSW 8X18 NURB's/Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    MyFastGTI.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: is there any interest in a MK1 for a build project?

Hope somebody picks it up and starts a build thread here.
    Suzuki GSXR 600 Build/Mod Thread:

Hidden Content

OK...I went over to get pics and more info. No one was home but I took some pics, and I'll have to catch him another day to find out all that it comes with and what he wants for it.

It is very straight...Momo wheels...Recaro seats...Techtonics Tuning exhaust(not sure of what portion)...I believe a GIAC chip...he says it is fast? ;| ...I believe he has another set of wheels for it...and finally, I tried taking pics of where the rust has begun to show and also of the largest dent is on the front left fender(about the size of a quarter). Any questions you have, I will try to get either an answer from him or a way to contact him directly ;p

`07 GTI/GIAC K04 Tunes/GIAC DSG Tune/AWE DV/APR HPFP/USP LPFP/S3 INJ's & fmic/RS4 fprv/FORGE fmtc, WG & TB HOSE/TECH.TUNING TB/BSH PCV&MOUNT's/NSP BOOST GAGE/AP Lite-PULLEY/NEUS. P-FLO&BOOST PIPES/GIAC DSG FILE/13.2"BBK/BILSTEIN B8 DAMPERS/W.A.L.K./H&R SS SPRINGS+F&R-ARB/TSW 8X18 NURB's/Hidden Content Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    MyFastGTI.com
    Advertisements

This will be moved as soon as I get a price from him...