Hello out there, this is a repost from the Southwest regional thread, but it's not getting much love, so here I am (that and NorCal isn't really in the Southwest, but that's for another time...).

I am in the process of writing an article about "modern classics" for Petrolicious.com, an online car magazine. The first article in the series on BMWs e30 is up on the site (http://www.petrolicious.com/bmw-e30) and the next article in the series will focus on VW's MKI GTi. That's where you come in.

So, "What's in it for me?", you might be asking. Well, the opportunity to be profiled in the article is one thing. In addition, I'll be putting together a photo spread, so I'll be sure to send you any photos that I take once the article is up.

With all that in mind, what I'm looking for are stock and/or lightly modified GTis for this profile (nothing too heavily modified or full race-prepped). I'd also ask that the car be straight with decent paint and a clean interior. Your car doesn't need to be a trailer queen, but it should be able to present well in photos.

I photographed a group of cars at the Alameda Naval Air Station for the e30 profile and that worked out pretty well and I will probably do the same for this set up. I don't have a location for the shoot scouted yet, but it will be in easy driving distance from most points in the Bay Area and would likely take place the weekend of Feb 23rd.

If you're interested and you feel your car meets the above criteria, simply reply to this post and we can begin coordinating details.