Codes Again
MyFastGTI.com is the premier Volkswagen GTI Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Codes Again

  1. #1
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Codes Again

    Alright, so I had a couple different codes b4.
    5 Faults Found:
    16622 - Manifold Pressure / Boost Sensor (G31): Signal too High
    P0238 - 35-00 - -
    16490 - Manifold / Barometric Pressure Sensor (G71) / (F96): Implausible Signal
    P0106 - 35-00 - -
    17705 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs
    P1297 Connection turbocharger - throttle valve pressure drop
    16795 - Secondary Air Injection System: Incorrect Flow Detected
    P0411 - 35-00 - -
    16804 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs
    P0420 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1)
    Readiness: 0000 0000

    Today, I put in a new MAPS and cleared my codes.
    Unfortunately, this didn't go away.
    1 Fault Found:
    16622 - Manifold Pressure / Boost Sensor (G31): Signal too High
    P0238 - 35-00 - -

    What's next then, could it be the wiring from the map sensor??

    I was reallllly hoping the new sensor would fix this, I cant stand 3 psi.

    Help please xD
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MyFastGTI.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    people, I need help here.
    Ill get a scan again this evening see if after some driving any other codes come back
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  4. #3
    REVIEW STAFF
    boostedJTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,562

    Default

    New map sensor a Bosch one?

    Other codes are the sai pump and an 02 sensor
    02 GTi - Totaled
    98 Golf 4 door - Sold
    93 Corrado SLC - Sold
    00 Passat GLS - DD
    13 Golf - DD

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Thalo Hidden Content
    Can't get your loose stick into top gear, eh?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MyFastGTI.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by boostedJTi View Post
    New map sensor a Bosch one?

    Other codes are the sai pump and an 02 sensor
    Yes, put in a bosch sensor.
    FMLLLLL

    rechecked my codes and all 5 are back.

    5 Faults Found:
    16622 - Manifold Pressure / Boost Sensor (G31): Signal too High
    P0238 - 35-00 - -
    17705 - 17705/P1297/004759 - Pressure Drop between Turbo and Throttle Valve
    P1297 - 35-00 - -
    16804 - 16804/P0420/001056 - Catalyst System; Bank 1: Efficiency Below Threshold
    P0420 - 35-00 - -
    16490 - Manifold / Barometric Pressure Sensor (G71) / (F96): Implausible Signal
    P0106 - 35-00 - -
    16795 - 16795/P0411/001041 - Secondary Air Injection System: Incorrect Flow Detected
    P0411 - 35-00 - -

    I don't think I should be worried about the SAI or the Cat bank1 right?
    What should I do with my throttle body?
    Gahhhh
    don't you guys love how many problems VW's have?
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  7. #5
    REVIEW STAFF
    boostedJTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,562

    Default

    Are you tuned? Check for a boost leak before the throttle body.

    Bosch sensor could be the wrong one...
    02 GTi - Totaled
    98 Golf 4 door - Sold
    93 Corrado SLC - Sold
    00 Passat GLS - DD
    13 Golf - DD

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Thalo Hidden Content
    Can't get your loose stick into top gear, eh?

  8. #6
    I'm Watching You volcano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bronx, NY & Allentown, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15,541

    Default Re: Codes Again

    map sensors changed on late 03 car

    so you might have gotten the wrong senor

    but check for leaks

    think thats the same code i got and its from a wiring problem so it could me more serious problem
    14 S4 & 03 GTI 1.8T & 04 Golf

    96 GTI 2.0 (Sold)
    00 Passat Wagon 1.8T (Sold)


    Hidden Content

  9. #7
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by boostedJTi View Post
    Are you tuned? Check for a boost leak before the throttle body.

    Bosch sensor could be the wrong one...
    Not tuned, don't really know how to check for a boost leak.
    I'm probably best off taking it somewhere to have them check it out.
    But the sensor was the right one, checked the part numbers and did research b4 ordering the part.

    Quote Originally Posted by volcano View Post
    map sensors changed on late 03 car

    so you might have gotten the wrong senor

    but check for leaks

    think thats the same code i got and its from a wiring problem so it could me more serious problem
    yeah post 03 have a "B" at the end of the part number. I didn't get that one.
    As far as changing the wiring. Would I want to get the plug that goes in to the sensor and then a foot or so of the wiring from it, then have to connect that wire to my wiring using inline connectors or something??

    As far as leaks, I look in my Engine bay and see a million tubes and **** so I don't even know where to start as far as checking leaks. when changing the sensor I did get to check if the clamps were on tight on the pancake pipe and throttle body. but otherwise im pretty clueless =(
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  10. #8
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Still hating how slow my car is...
    It's like accelerating out of 2nd gear instead of 1st >=(
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  11. #9
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    This might be completely unrelated but I just had my timing belt and water pump done recently.
    Is it possible the timing could be off? (limp mode?)
    Cause I could take it back and ask them to check it out?

    As far as checking for turbo leaks, I've been checking DIY's and I now realize it's more of a listening game after putting the system under pressure than a visual examination game. So first imma try the tennis ball method:
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...st-Leak-Tester

    I'm not getting the helpful response I usually get on here guys...
    Get online people xP
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  12. #10
    DubMeister GoSpdGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Camp Springs, MD
    Posts
    615

    Default Re: Codes Again

    I think that if it was timing, you would be having a few other noticable symptoms. How long ago did you have the TB done? Did all the codes start within a few days of having to done? Have you tried reseting the ecu? If the car pulls fine right after the ecu is reset then you know it may not be a leak.
    This is your Wallet..Hidden Content ....This is your Wallet on DUBS..Hidden Content !!!! Any questions..

  13. #11
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSpdGo View Post
    I think that if it was timing, you would be having a few other noticable symptoms. How long ago did you have the TB done? Did all the codes start within a few days of having to done? Have you tried reseting the ecu? If the car pulls fine right after the ecu is reset then you know it may not be a leak.
    Well I got it done almost 2 months ago. And I have a faulty check engine light, so IDK when the codes started but I bought a cable and scanned them about a month after the job. by reseting do you mean clearing the codes? cause when I clear the codes, the "16622 - Manifold Pressure / Boost Sensor (G31): Signal too High" doesn't go away. And if I try clearing the codes while the engine is on, it sorta sputters, and the RPMs drouple a couple notches then it goes back to normal idle.
    Originally I only had 5 psi (months ago) and im down to only 3psi.

    So a leak is possible, and perhaps its gotten worse.
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  14. #12
    DubMeister GoSpdGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Camp Springs, MD
    Posts
    615

    Default Re: Codes Again

    When I clear codes..I usually have the engine off, just the key in. Since you are slowly dropping in PSI...I suspect a leak as well. You are gonna have to do a leak test. When you do it have a spray bottle with soapy water in it on hand...while the system is pressurized spray the soapy water on the connections that you are checking, usually you will see a bubble where you are leaking at.
    This is your Wallet..Hidden Content ....This is your Wallet on DUBS..Hidden Content !!!! Any questions..

  15. #13
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSpdGo View Post
    When I clear codes..I usually have the engine off, just the key in. Since you are slowly dropping in PSI...I suspect a leak as well. You are gonna have to do a leak test. When you do it have a spray bottle with soapy water in it on hand...while the system is pressurized spray the soapy water on the connections that you are checking, usually you will see a bubble where you are leaking at.
    Well I was feelin out the car omw to and from soccer today. And it was makin it up to 5psi sometimes, guess I was spiking at 5? ohhh yeah... fml
    But ill have to find time to do the soapy water trick and tennis ball trick... so ghetto

    Oh and I usually clear codes with just the key in, I think thats how your supposed to do it.
    I just did it with the engine on on accident once.
    Last edited by simonwa; 04-28-2011 at 11:02 AM.
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  16. #14
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    So I still haven't fixed this problem guys,

    I found a euro shop locally and the guy there was legit.

    He did a pressure test and fixed a couple small leaks. But i'm still only at 3-4 psi and I tried clearing my codes.
    but I'm still getting:
    16622 - Manifold Pressure / Boost Sensor (G31): Signal too High
    P0238 - 35-00 -

    So no leaks, good sensor, does that just leave wiring left?

    The guy at the shop suggested getting tuned.
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  17. #15
    DubMeister GoSpdGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Camp Springs, MD
    Posts
    615

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Have you checked your wastegate? It may be going bad, opening too soon? Just my .02. I looked at mine the other day and noticed that the acuator arm is a lil bent.

  18. #16
    GTI Master SunZhine337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Greater Green Bay, Wisco USA
    Posts
    2,641

    Default Re: Codes Again

    You bought your car used right? Any mods when you bought it? sounds like it's over reading your MAP signal. They may have the diode mod on the MAP sensor wires which will fvck up the read. Other than that it's kinda hard to place why it's reading too much signal on the MAP sensor which is putting you into limp mode (less than 6psi under ANY throttle).

    Take a shot of your engine bay with the engine cover off and let me see what the hose setup looks like. Something may be connected wrong... possibly.
    2002 VW GTi 337
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 193whp / 227wtq
    APR Stage 2 ECU - APR R1 DV - EuroJet Cone Filter - EuroJet TIP - 2.5" DP w/ Res Delete - EBC Redstuff Brakes - Hitachi E Coils w/ NGK BKR7E Plugs - 42DD Shift Bushings - BFI Stage 2 Motor Mounts - 120a Alternator - 4g Ground Upgrade - 10,000k HID Projector Heads and Fogs - IE Manual TB Converison w/Gates Racing Belt

  19. #17
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSpdGo View Post
    Have you checked your wastegate? It may be going bad, opening too soon? Just my .02. I looked at mine the other day and noticed that the acuator arm is a lil bent.
    I haven't checked my wastegate, I would need help even finding it xD

    Quote Originally Posted by SunZhine337 View Post
    You bought your car used right? Any mods when you bought it? sounds like it's over reading your MAP signal. They may have the diode mod on the MAP sensor wires which will fvck up the read. Other than that it's kinda hard to place why it's reading too much signal on the MAP sensor which is putting you into limp mode (less than 6psi under ANY throttle).

    Take a shot of your engine bay with the engine cover off and let me see what the hose setup looks like. Something may be connected wrong... possibly.
    Car was bought used, it was sold to me stock. But the car was lowered b4, could tell from the tire wear. It probably had an intake because the airbox didn't have all the bolts holding it down and was gutted. I was sorta lied to by the PO who claimed it was a stock car. after owning the car for a while I can tell it's been worked on by like philips screws in random places.

    here's a picture of the bay b4 the new coilpacks and DV.
    I'll take a picture from a little farther out in the morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030063.jpg 
Views:	1703 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	4736  
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  20. #18
    GTI Master SunZhine337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Greater Green Bay, Wisco USA
    Posts
    2,641

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by simonwa View Post
    I haven't checked my wastegate, I would need help even finding it xD



    Car was bought used, it was sold to me stock. But the car was lowered b4, could tell from the tire wear. It probably had an intake because the airbox didn't have all the bolts holding it down and was gutted. I was sorta lied to by the PO who claimed it was a stock car. after owning the car for a while I can tell it's been worked on by like philips screws in random places.

    here's a picture of the bay b4 the new coilpacks and DV.
    I'll take a picture from a little farther out in the morning.

    Back side looks okay. Would need to see a shot of the front of the engine. Did you try listening for vac or boost leaks while letting it run at idle? You should hear absolutely no whistling when the hood is open while it's idling. Listen around the intake manifold where most of the vac lines run. Any whistling is bad.
    2002 VW GTi 337
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 193whp / 227wtq
    APR Stage 2 ECU - APR R1 DV - EuroJet Cone Filter - EuroJet TIP - 2.5" DP w/ Res Delete - EBC Redstuff Brakes - Hitachi E Coils w/ NGK BKR7E Plugs - 42DD Shift Bushings - BFI Stage 2 Motor Mounts - 120a Alternator - 4g Ground Upgrade - 10,000k HID Projector Heads and Fogs - IE Manual TB Converison w/Gates Racing Belt

  21. #19
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by SunZhine337 View Post
    Back side looks okay. Would need to see a shot of the front of the engine. Did you try listening for vac or boost leaks while letting it run at idle? You should hear absolutely no whistling when the hood is open while it's idling. Listen around the intake manifold where most of the vac lines run. Any whistling is bad.
    Too dark out now for more pics, Ill try takin a vid just scanning accross it in the morning with some light. Didn't really hear any whistling, but couldn't tell if I was hearing some coming from near the dipstick tube area. Was very quiet if it was. Though the shop said that there were no leaks/ it was holding pressure
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  22. #20
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Heres a vid with a couple things I point out in it, one is where I have my boost guage T'd in off of a line that goes to my n75? PO put it there, any input on that?
    And front right, some little tubes that broke when I was changing my dipstick tube and I tube/clamped it back together.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EZg1EA-Q6Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUYOlRxKOuo
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  23. #21
    GTI Master SunZhine337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Greater Green Bay, Wisco USA
    Posts
    2,641

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by simonwa View Post
    Heres a vid with a couple things I point out in it, one is where I have my boost guage T'd in off of a line that goes to my n75? PO put it there, any input on that?
    And front right, some little tubes that broke when I was changing my dipstick tube and I tube/clamped it back together.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EZg1EA-Q6Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUYOlRxKOuo
    Looks and sound okay. If your boost gauge reads both vacuum and boost then I guess it's okay to have tapped in back there. Is your boost gauge reading the low 5psi as well? May just be a faulty N75 valve. That would cause the problem. Anybody nearby you can swap with fast to check it out?
    Also, how many miles on your ride? Higher mileage mean dry rot hoses and there are a few under the intake manifold behind the black metal tube holder that are prone to split or pop.
    2002 VW GTi 337
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 193whp / 227wtq
    APR Stage 2 ECU - APR R1 DV - EuroJet Cone Filter - EuroJet TIP - 2.5" DP w/ Res Delete - EBC Redstuff Brakes - Hitachi E Coils w/ NGK BKR7E Plugs - 42DD Shift Bushings - BFI Stage 2 Motor Mounts - 120a Alternator - 4g Ground Upgrade - 10,000k HID Projector Heads and Fogs - IE Manual TB Converison w/Gates Racing Belt

  24. #22
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by SunZhine337 View Post
    Looks and sound okay. If your boost gauge reads both vacuum and boost then I guess it's okay to have tapped in back there. Is your boost gauge reading the low 5psi as well? May just be a faulty N75 valve. That would cause the problem. Anybody nearby you can swap with fast to check it out?
    Also, how many miles on your ride? Higher mileage mean dry rot hoses and there are a few under the intake manifold behind the black metal tube holder that are prone to split or pop.
    It's a ****ty boost guage, for one it doesn't read vacc but I don't blame the guage for that. But the needle almost seems like its catchy. ittl get up to 3-4 psi and almost get a little stuck then pop up to 5 sometimes. Ehh I needa order a pod guage kit. And I met a guy with a gli that I could prolly swap test with his n75. If thats all it is, then I can get the race version on sale for like 70 bucks right now. But yes the boost guage reads 3-4 psi and I plugged vagcom in and I think I was getting like 250-275 mbar. Car has 95k miles.

    So next step is testing the N75, hopefully I can do that in the next few
    Last edited by simonwa; 05-19-2011 at 08:43 PM.
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  25. #23
    GTI Master Frank-i-e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,525

    Default Re: Codes Again

    so what exactly are the issues as of right now? bank 1 is very important. It can cause you to run lean or rich.

  26. #24
    Jedi Dubber simonwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Codes Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank-i-e View Post
    so what exactly are the issues as of right now? bank 1 is very important. It can cause you to run lean or rich.
    Issues:
    Limp mode.
    Acceleration is really boggy, the response is shyty
    if I accelerate hard and try to shift quick it kinda jerks me forward. like the engine is slowing down the tires instead of giving immediate power.
    Then a warped rotor and blown motor mount I think.
    Hidden Content Black 02 1.8t
    Short Ram - 5k HID's - Short Shift Lever - R1 DV - Hitachi "E" - 3" DP - dogbone inserts - 120amp alternator -

  27. #25
    New Dub Cub
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Codes Again

    sorry to bring up a old/dead thread but I'm having the same issues. did you find a solution?


    Quote Originally Posted by simonwa View Post
    Alright, so I had a couple different codes b4.
    5 Faults Found:
    16622 - Manifold Pressure / Boost Sensor (G31): Signal too High
    P0238 - 35-00 - -
    16490 - Manifold / Barometric Pressure Sensor (G71) / (F96): Implausible Signal
    P0106 - 35-00 - -
    17705 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs
    P1297 Connection turbocharger - throttle valve pressure drop
    16795 - Secondary Air Injection System: Incorrect Flow Detected
    P0411 - 35-00 - -
    16804 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs
    P0420 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1)
    Readiness: 0000 0000

    Today, I put in a new MAPS and cleared my codes.
    Unfortunately, this didn't go away.
    1 Fault Found:
    16622 - Manifold Pressure / Boost Sensor (G31): Signal too High
    P0238 - 35-00 - -

    What's next then, could it be the wiring from the map sensor??

    I was reallllly hoping the new sensor would fix this, I cant stand 3 psi.

    Help please xD

Similar Threads

  1. My cel codes
    By Adrian Partida in forum MKIV GTI
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 01:18 PM
  2. CEL Codes
    By nas179 in forum MKV GTI
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 08:00 PM
  3. Need Help...Throwin CEL Codes..
    By GoSpdGo in forum MKIV GTI
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:45 PM
  4. Need Some Help With CEL And Many Codes
    By 1FastGTI in forum MKIV GTI
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 07:18 PM
  5. codes
    By 98dubgti in forum VW GTI Newbies & FAQs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •